Monday 30 January 2012

Work Face.

Just a mini post to show you all how I do my make up for work. I wear it the same everyday, unless I get up late haha!
My cheeks don't actually look this orange! Think its the camera :-/
FACE:
MUA Primer - £4 Superdrug (review)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover - £24.50 Boots (review)
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hrs - £6.99 (or 3 for 2) Superdrug
ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder - £1.50 E.L.F
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - £1.50 E.L.F
EYES:
MUA Mascara - £1 Superdrug
MUA Eye liner (used on eyebrows) - £1 Superdrug
LIPS:
2 True Glossy Wear Lipstick - £1.99 (or 3 for £4.99) Superdrug
MUA Lip Gloss - £1 Superdrug

I don't actually like the MUA Primer, but I will not let myself buy another one until I have used it (super saver at the minute!). I only use the tiniest amount of my Estee Lauder foundation mixed with some Rimmel 25hrs just to help the application as the Estee Lauder is quite dry and thick.
The rest is pretty straight forward. Overall, it takes me about 15minutes to do this! Which means more time in bed for my lazy self! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment