Wednesday 4 January 2012

Barry M Nail Paint.

Hello my lovelies! Did you have a nice Christmas!? I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!! YEAAAAAHH :D
So I can now post good quality pictures (well, I will try. My photography skills aren't the best).
I popped into town the other day to check out the sales and I was sadly disappointed. I didnt find anything I liked. So I got myself some Barry M nail varnish instead :)



I got these from Superdrug for £2.99 and because I spent more than £10 on Barry M products, I got the Lilac Foil Limited Edition Effects FREE :) (Retailed at £3.99)

Red Glitter

Cobalt Blue

Lilac Foil Limited Edition Effects.

Blue Glitter

 I really love this colour and the fact that its glittery. I am always changing my nail colour and like it to be a bit different. I know this isn't to everyone's taste but I love it!

 I wasn't too keen on this colour when I first saw it and I certainly wouldn't have bought it, but as it was free I was happy to try it and to be honest its actually okay. Its not disgusting but then again its not amazing. Will I wear it? Im not so sure. Maybe it needs time to grow on me!

 WOW! I really love this colour! Its amazing! Its so solid and not the most common colour of blues, which I like. When I saw it, I just had to get it. You may not like it, but its in my top fav three at the mo!

LOVE this red nail glitter! I have a thing for red nails. But I don't let myself buy any more red polishes as I already have a few, but as this was glitter (I don't have a red glitter) I allowed myself to buy it! And I really love it! I've painted my toes with it and I think it really makes my tootsies look more 'girly'. I hate feet anyway so I always try to 'pretty' them up a little. YUMMY. I will be buying this again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment